Founded in the summer of 2018, SMTBA was created by bikers to grow the mountain bike community and create opportunities for sustainable outdoor recreation in Saskatoon. Our team has a shared vision of expanding and refining our trail network, making Saskatoon a premier prairie mountain biking destination. The goal of SMTBA is to collectively focus the efforts of the many talented and passionate mountain bikers and trail builders we have in this community. SMTBA will be there to support bike clubs, trail builders, and trail users. We want to unite trail builders, mountain bikers, and outdoor enthusiasts by partnering with many key stakeholders in the community. We believe that more can be accomplished together and we would graciously welcome your support and partnership.
We are fully insured by the SCA and the IMBA and are interested in partnering with various community, outdoor, and cycling groups. Whether its hosting a trail maintenance day, race event, club ride, or educational opportunity we want to support and help promote your event.
How you can show your support:
- Partner with us – Outdoor recreation brings together people from all walks of life. Let’s build the community together!
- Becoming a member – We can accomplish more together. Money from membership fees go directly back into the trails that we all share. Register here
- Supporting Trail Maintenance Days – Show your support by helping keep our trails sustainable for all users.
- Making a Donation – Saskatoon Mountain Bike Alliance is a non-profit organization. We will require financial support for signage, trail maintenance tools, and for further enhancement of the Saskatoon trail network. Donations can be made here
- Use the trails – help us grow the community by attending group rides and getting to know your fellow trail users. Encourage others to attend local club rides, become a member of SMTBA, and attend trail maintenance days.
If you have an idea for an exciting partnership, or would like to learn more, please reach out to us through social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org